What Is The Future of Nonprofits?
In the most important nonprofit book since UNCHARITABLE, Randal C. Moss and David J. Neff show how the future of innovation, internal entrepreneurship, fundraising and social media communications are going to radically reshape the landscape of nonprofits in the next five years.
With case studies, expert interviews, document samples and the world's first nonprofit themed graphic novel they are giving you the keys to change your nonprofit today. Learn more and connect with our community by exploring this site and watching the videos below. Contact us to book tour and speaking dates. Also sign up on the mailing list for access to interviews and case studies not published in the book. You can order the book here.
Order Your Copy of the Book Now
When Can We Visit You?
The Future of Nonprofits
Are you a part of our community? Sign up
above and take action. Learn more about us below.
Order Your Copy of the Book Now
Have you ever heard of an internal entrepreneur? You might know the type. They are the kind of employee who pursues the trends of the future into their work everyday. Often looked at as just outside the mainstream, more often than not the decisions internal entrepreneurs make on behalf of an organization pay off in spades.
The Future of Nonprofits teaches organizations how to capitalize on internal innovations and entrepreneurial employees. Innovative nonprofits are able to better predict future trends and then reshape their culture, structure, and staff to make the most of the future business environment. By applying the strategies laid out in this book, nonprofit professionals of all levels can prepare their organizations to take advantage of future trends and develop innovative "internal entrepreneurs" that will grow revenue and drive their mission.
- Provides nonprofits with a comprehensive playbook on how to create a new, more flexible, innovative organization
- Provides nonprofits a look at the future of fundraising and communications trends into 2016
- Case studies highlight successes and failures
- Highlights the power and strength of Social Media
- Hightlights how to hire, train, manage and inspire "internal entrepreneurial" employees
- Features actionable advice on creating an organization that is primed to grow and thrive in the immediate and long-term future
This game-changing book reveals how every nonprofit large and small can leverage technology, innovation and future trends to reach their mission and grow revenue. Order your copy today.
David J. Neff has been doing things that have never been done in nonprofits for the last 10 years. He is currently the creator and CEO of the nonprofit Lights. Camera. Help., a nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging cause-driven organizations to use film and video to tell their stories. He is the current President of the Social Media Club Austin, as well as a Senior Digital Strategist consultant for a variety of startups and nonprofits and a co-founder of internet start up HelpAttack! He was the American Marketing Association Nonprofit Social Media Marketer of the year for 2009 as well as being named one of the top 20 Social Media people in the state of Texas for 2009 by the Austin American Statesman.
Randal C. Moss pioneered the use Virtual Worlds for raising revenue, driving brand recognition, and managing relationship for nonprofit organizations. He was a national presenter for the American Marketing Association from 2006-2008, and a 4 time presenter at SXSW. Randal is involved in the Cincinnati Social Media Club, and the Social Media lead for TEDxCincinnati. He has consulted with Johnson and Johnson, the State Department and testified to the U.S. Congress on digital media marketing. Randal is currently the Social Media and Digital Marketing Manger at MWV.
Spread the Word about The Future of Nonprofits
Do you believe in the concepts in our book, The Future of Nonprofits , as passionately as we do? Do you have an example of an Innovation program that works? Are you curious to see where the conversations around building structure, awareness and more go next? Help us spread the word about The Future of Nonprofits (the book) and Innovation Programs in nonprofits (the concept).
We would love for you to use any of these tools to talk about the book and the ideas in your organization and professional network.
- Use and search the hashtag #thefutureofnpos whenever you talk about the book on Twitter.
- Contact us to book an appearance or book discussion/panel.
- Feel free to contact us for an interview on your blog, podcast or news site.
- Watch and embed our YouTube videos here, here and here
- Grab photos of us and the book from Flickr (Creative Commons Licensed) here.
- Embed the Graphic Novel on your site or blog, or share it on Facebook. Link.
- Order copies of the Graphic Novel from us to get people to buy the book. Click here.
How else can we help you spread the word?